Summit University Residence Tuition
The Residential Program Includes the Following:
- Single or Double Room and Meals
Students live in a furnished room within the Residence. Many students will have a roommate, however, there are several single rooms in the building. Dinners are provided all nights, with continental breakfast available during the academic week and brunch on the weekends.
- 24/7 Support
Students have access to support and assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is a Residence Director and trained Resident Assistants that staff the building throughout the day and evening hours. There is counseling support available when needed.
- Residential Services
Students have access to our comprehensive services, including executive functioning and study skills, social development and advocacy, and independent living skills.
Students are encouraged to participate in social activities in the Residence during the evenings and weekends. Students are also encouraged to participate in activities on their college campus.
Transportation will be provided to all of the Worcester Consortium School with the exception of Becker College and Worcester Polytechnic Institute. Those colleges are a short walk from the Residence. Students will also receive instruction on how to use the buses available through the Worcester Regional Transportation Authority. There are several bus line stops near the Residence. Transportation services will be provided on an as-needed basis for other activities.
- $xxxx – A non-refundable $xxxx Enrollment Fee secures a student’s space, upon acceptance and is applied to the tuition.
- $yyyy per year for a double occupancy room
- $zzzz per year for a single occupancy room
- Ancillary Services
- Spending Money
- Students are required to have access to a checking/savings account to access spending money, as needed. This money may be needed for supplies, groceries, snacks, recreational activities, etc. We will work with students on the management of their spending money if needed
- College Meal Plans
Although it is not required (except for students enrolled at Becker College), students may be interested in signing up for a limited meal card plan at their local college for lunch and snacks.